Disco 101 Intro Course
Learn how to build your learning community using our powerful features and integrations.
Who’s it for?
You are the founder or operator of a learning community—like a virtual academy, bootcamp, micro-school, training program—and you’re looking for an all-in-one platform where you can build, operate, monetize, and scale your learning business by offering a variety of synchronous and asynchronous learning opoortunities (like cohort-based and self-paced courses).
What to expect
This self-paced course guides you step-by-step on how to use Disco’s powerful features and deep integrations to start building your learning community, customize your branding, create member spaces, and design transformative courses. With this course, you can setup your learning community in Disco in less than 60-min.
Explore the Curriculum
Module 1 includes two short lessons covering a quick tour of the Disco platform and how to set up your profile.
- Lesson 1: Welcome to Disco!
- Lesson 2: Quick Disco Tour
- Lesson 3: Create Your Profile
Module 2 guides you step-by-step on how to get started on Disco.
- Lesson 1: How to Set Up Your Brand and Community
- Lesson 2: Adding Team Members to Your Community
- Lesson 3: How to Set Up Your Integrations
- Lesson 4: Set Up Your Community
Module 3 is all about building out the different elements and spaces of your community.
- Lesson 1: Build Your Community Home Page
- Lesson 2: Create Live Events
- Lesson 3: Use Feed to Keep Members Up to Date
- Lesson 4: Add Evergreen Resources, Custom Pages, and Apps to Your Community
- Lesson 5: Setup Channels to Encourage Asynchronous Engagement
- Lesson 6: Invite Members to Your Community
Module 4 helps you create member spaces and learning experiences on Disco.
- Lesson 1: What Are Experiences?
- Lesson 2: How to Use Disco’s Experience Templates
- Lesson 3: Experience Guides and Courses
Module 5 is focused on the final details to prepare you to go live with your learning community.
- Lesson 1: Customize Your Community Labels
- Lesson 2: Create Discount Codes For Events and Experiences
- Lesson 3: Public Pages and SEO
- Lesson 4: Define Registration Checkboxes for Events and Experiences
- Lesson 5: Prepare to Go Live!