In this article you will learn:
- What product features and support Disco offers founders and operators of learning communities at every stage and scale of their business
- Why Disco is the all-in-one solution you should consider investing in so you can focus on delivering world-class learning experiences to your vibrant community
Choosing where and how to host your growing learning community forces you to consider a lot of different factors, like:
- How big is my team right now?
- How big will it be a year from now?
- What does my community look like today?
- What other learning experiences can I offer my community as it grows bigger and stronger?
- Which tools and software solutions do I need to invest in to sustainably scale and drive revenue?
- What can and will I pay to operate and grow a thriving learning community?
Disco offers a variety of monthly and annual plans based on both the size of your team and the type of learning community you’re looking to build. Whether you’re a team of one or an organization supporting thousands of employees, our all-in-one learning solution supports every stage of launching, growing, and scaling a learning community to not only prospective members, but to corporate partners, customers, and employees, as well.
Join leading learning communities like Dribbble, Fountain Institute, BatteryMBA, and allWomen Tech that are using the Disco platform to support the creation and distribution of life-changing learning experiences.
With that: a 14-day trial, free of charge, to check out all the features of Disco’s platform and evaluate if it’s the best choice for your learning community.
Let’s explore Disco’s three plans for teams and communities of all sizes and scales so you can choose the best solution for your business.
Disco's Pro Plan
Best for lean teams looking for an all-in-one solution to build a learning community.
If your learning community is newer or smaller, our Pro Plan is perfect for you. It’s built for learning communities with lean teams (that can mean teams of one!) who are typically offering a smaller number of learning experiences.
For $75/month, the plan includes:
- 1 admin account
- 3 instructor accounts
- Everything you need to deliver an unlimited number of learning experiences and host your community on one platform (which is a major time and cost saver)
Our Pro Plan is already our most affordable plan, but you’ll save money — again — by delivering and hosting your learning community on one platform. This means you can cut down on the number of tools you’re using in your tech stack by combining what you need to build your learning community, from learning experiences, built-in community, reporting, and operations tools – all on Disco.
Disco's Organization Plan
Best for thriving learning communities with multiple learning programs and instructors.
If your team’s a little bigger and your community is a little more seasoned, Disco’s Organization Plan supports everything you need to offer multiple learning experiences and empower a larger team to do so.
For $399/month, the plan includes:
- 5 admin accounts
- 10 instructor accounts
- A dedicated success manager who will use their tailored onboarding plan and strategy calls to advise you on ways to support and grow your learning community
- Custom branding to add your logo, colors, and imagery
- Learner progress tracking, a valuable tool to get a pulse on engagement within your community and create human-to-human support plans with members
- Plus, of course, everything you need to run your learning experiences seamlessly
Running multiple cohort-based courses, self-paced courses, event series (or any combination of the sort) requires your entire team to be focused on the member experience and delivering transformative experiences — not on tedious administrative tasks. Disco’s Organization Plan combines our world-class solutions and stellar staff support so your only concern should be on helping your learning community thrive.
Disco's Enterprise Plan
Best for large organizations who are looking to build sophisticated learning communities.
You’re in the big leagues. You’re running a large catalog of different learning experiences or courses. In fact, you may be offering entire organizations entry to your learning community, and you need to support learning for the masses. Disco’s Enterprise Plan has you covered.
Rather than attach a one-size-fits all price to this Enterprise plan, we discuss custom pricing options based on the number of members in your community, the size of your internal team, and the scale of the learning community you’re looking to build.
Grab some time with our team here to learn more about custom enterprise pricing options.
Learn how Disco is the comprehensive platform for learning communities of every size and scale
We know how big of a decision it is to choose a learning platform and put not only your trust, but the trust of your community, into one solution.
Disco’s comprehensive platform makes launching, growing, and scaling your learning community into a full-scale business both operationally easier and, with that, affordable by saving you time and money. It’s the all-in-one learning platform, community platform and more, integrated into an easy-to-use solution.
Try out all of Disco’s features today with a free 14-day trial or book time with our team to learn more about our pricing plans.